Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving in Yuma

Sean made a great decision for us to drive down to Yuma, AZ to spend thanksgiving with my mom, Ray, sister, and Neal. I was surprised by Sean saying that we should drive down to Yuma again to spend Thanksgiving with my family. The reason for me being surprised is that the drive is 12 hours long. We took our trailer with our four wheelers to enjoy the great weather and get some riding time in. My mom finished the patio in the background which made it really great to have our Thanksgiving dinner out on the patio. At night time we had bonfire's which surprised me that we needed the fire with how nice the days where. Annie and I did our annual day after Thanksgiving Black Friday Shopping. We got alot of shopping done in a short amount of time. I really am thankful for the time that I was able to spend with my family and that Sean suggested we take the long drive down to Yuma to be with my family.














1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful and special! Glad you guys had a nice time. I hope you can do it again sometime in the near future! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete