Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day






This is for Christmas I was lucky to have my sister Annie and my dad came to spend Christmas with us. I am very grateful to have them visit for the holidays since my family doesn't live closely to me and I miss them very much. Heather and Tim stayed the night over on Christmas Eve. Steve and Becky made sure to be at our house by 7:00am to see the boys come downstairs and see what they got from Santa. Austin received a green ipod which was what he had asked Santa for. Jaron and Landon both got a dirt bike from Santa. They both were very excited for the dirt bike. They had a string attached to there stocking that whined thru the house that lead them to the garage. Landon was the first one to get on and try out the new dirt bike. Jaron was so excited after seeing Landon's excitement that he got on the bike on the wrong side from the kick stand and he ended up tipping over. I felt so bad for him as he cried from his present from Santa hurting him. I calmed him down and encouraged him to get back on his bike. After opening the gifts we had a family breakfast. While I was cleaning up the house and preparing the dinner Sean and the boys went to visit Sean's grandparents. That evening everyone came back to the house and we had Christmas dinner and games with lots of laughs.



No comments:

Post a Comment