
It was our second time for the boys to visit Santa. Our first visit the boys spent at least 30 minutes talking with the Santa at Sam's Club. When we decided that we wanted to take the boys again, so we could get there picture with Santa I said what about if we go to see Santa at Sam's Club?? Austin's response was no I don't want to see the Santa at Sam's Club because he is not the real Santa he was wearing DC shoes. Landon's response was no he is not the real Santa because he does not have a REAL beard. Jaron said I am fine with that because I want to ask him who his favorite reindeer is? All of these responses made me laugh, so I decided we should go see the REAL SANTA who is at Fashion Place Mall. He is the Santa that we have been seeing for years and the boys have always know that he is the Real deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment