Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Visiting Family during the Holidays




The day after Christmas Annie and I got up early to have a day together. We spent the early part of the day doing some shopping and going to lunch. That evening we meet up with our Aunt Cindy and cousin Liz. We went to dinner at The Garden Room which over looks the Temple Lights. The view was amazing even though the air has been horrible. We got the chance to watch the lights come on. After the dinner we decided to walk back to the car thru the lights. We got the chance to take more time and see a little of the lights downtown then we did from Tuesday evening since that night it was a blizzard. After walking thur the lights we went over to our Aunt Carol's home to visit with her and our cousin Danielle. It was great to spend this night with them.
Sunday evening we went out to dinner with our sister Kimm and her family. Her kids have grown so much from the last time seeing them in April. Her daughter was acting so shy, but by the end of the night she warmed up to me enough to give me a hug. Her son was more talkative then I thought he would be and was cute as ever. The baby oh he is such a flirt and has a wonderful laugh. I loved the time that we got to spend together and I hope to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment