Ute Football Player and Referee

The Devils

My Boys

Me with my Dad

Brooke, Jay, and Diana
The Purple Monkey
Heather the police girl
Me, Quinn, Maria, and Paige
The Munsters
Bobby and Shiree
Friday night we went over to Kristen and Joe's Halloween party. I dressed up as a ute football player and Sean dressed up as a girl referee. I made him dress up as a girl which he was not happy about doing and told me that he will not do that again. I thought that he turned out good. The real day of Halloween we had people over for a Halloween party. The Medici's, Brown's, Yergensen's, and the Rigby's came over before the party for all the kids to go trick or treating. Austin dressed up as a bone skeleton. Jaron dressed up as a mummy. Landon dressed up as a zombie skeleton. Sean and I dressed up as devils. After trick or treating we had more friends come over for the Halloween party. Sean and I decorated the garage with spider webs, skeletons, lights, smoke machine, and more. It turned out so good and it helped with spreading the space out since we had at least 50 people or more over for the party. Everyone looked great all dressed up. Happy Halloween




You totally made me start a blog. Your's is so freakin cute w/ that hot little family of yours. I totally love the sexy devil costume!
ReplyDelete