
After having our microwave less than five years it decided to go out. Sean had a tech come and check it out and we where told that it would cost us just the same if we bought a new one. We went out looking one night at Home Depot, but we were told that they wouldn't be able to deal until after Christmas. The following weekend we went to Lowe's and found another microwave. While Sean was looking at the microwaves I was over looking at the stoves. Since we had moved into our house five years ago I had wanted a new stove. After getting rung up for a new microwave and stove we decided to go a new fridge too since they were having an amazing sale on the appliances. I love the new appliances and the way they make my kitchen look SO much better. The remodeling on my kitchen has begun now just the counters,dishwasher,more lighting, and sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment