Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Decorating the Tree




This year the theme was University of Utah ornaments. The boys were very excited for there new ornaments and could not wait to put them on the tree. We came up with giving them the UofU ornaments since they have been talking about and acting out football on year long. I guess you would say they are obsessed with it. Football is on the brain. This year Landon was extra helpful with putting the tree together which I was very grateful for since I am the one who usual has to fluff the tree, Sean thinks he only job is to put the lights on. It was Austins turn to put the angel on top of the tree and he didn't need his Dad to raise him to the top of the tree to put her on just the help of the stool.

No comments:

Post a Comment