
Well Melissa got us all started on this race. She thought with it being an only women's race that we should all come together and do this together. I had been training to do this race for the past two months. I had not run a race in along time probably like 15 years ago. The race was done down at Thanksgiving Point. There where alot of hills and at times it was hard to even run especially when they had a run thru the gardens because the path was so small and so many runners. I finished the race in 45 minutes putting me in 451 place out of over 1800 people. I was hoping to finish the race in 40 minutes, but I felt with the nervousness of not knowing the course and not knowing where the bathrooms where I ended up getting a side ache which caused me to slow down my pace. I am proud of accomplishment of finishing the race and doing this with Amber, Becklyn, Tracy, Maria, Paige, Chris, Collette, Deionn, and Melissa.
No comments:
Post a Comment