Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I woke up to breakfast in bed. Austin was in charge of making the eggs and OJ. Jaron was in charge of the sausage and English muffins. Then last, but not least Landon was in charge of making the hash browns. They welcomed me with food and these beautiful flowers. They told me the reason that they got these flowers for me is because they knew how much I love color and daisies. The picture really doesn't show how bright the colors are. I really love them!! After getting ready for the day I was showered with gifts that the boys made for me. Jaron and Landon both made me a calendar for a year, with each page having a different drawing on them. Landon's drawings had alot to do with camping, our trailer, and his four wheeler. Jaron's picture's had alot to do with our house and lots and lots of flowers!! Austin made me some bath salts with a little poem. The best present that I received from all three of them was, they took me on a date. We went to the movies and saw Wolverine. Landon opened my door for me, Austin purchased the tickets, and Jaron bought us some popcorn. It was a great day to be with my boys and they made me proud to be there MOM.

1 comment:

  1. You have such sweet boys. I'm glad that they spoiled you, as they should.

    ReplyDelete