It's Time for Some 4-Wheeling and Fishing at Flaming Gorge. Over Memorial Day weekend we went camping with the Brown's and Medici's up at Flaming Gorge. We had a great time even though it rained most of the time. When it was not raining we made the most of our time. Austin really enjoyed the area we where in because he had plenty of room to ride his dirt bike around. Jaron and Landon took turns back and forth between the four wheeler and dirt bike. Sean apparently was not having enough fun on his own four-wheeler he had to ride the kids dirt bike. We also took time out from riding and went fishing down by the dam. As it was starting to pour rain again I had thought I had gotten my reel stuck and was a little irritated, but my surprise I had caught a fish. It was a nice looking rainbow trout, so it made being in the pouring rain and getting soak worth it. We will definately go back to the spot again.
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment