Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sister's







I have really been enjoying this week with having Annie here to visit, even though she really only came for Kimm. Annie so needs to just move here already because it sucks to keep saying good bye to her. We have been scrapbooking every night which I have been loving because I have been catching up some. I would totally be scrapbooking more if my job didn't always get in the way. Annie and I were thankful for the opportunity to support our older sister Kimm. Kimm and her family got the chance to go thru the temple yesterday and to be sealed to one another. I know it is something that she had wanted to do for sometime. It was also great to see Kimm since I haven't seen her in like two years, Yes that is what I just said TWO YEARS. They are going to be moving closer to me, so I am hoping that we will see each other more. It always amazes me when I do see Kimm and to watch her. She has alot of the same traits that Annie and I have, it is crazy since we didn't get the chance to meet her until I was 17. She has the same loud laugh, great sense of humor, and won't take crap from anyone just to name a few. I do love her and I am grateful to have her in my life. I look forward to more memories with her. Sister's so thankful to have them!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree your sisters are awesome :-) And I didn't just come for Kimm. Her family sealing is just what got me to come in April. I stayed the whole week to spend time with you. Silly Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so your post made me cry!! JERK!! ha ha I'm SO glad you guys were there!! It wouldn't have been the same without ya!! It is crazy to think of how a like we are considering!! I also agree that Annie needs to move here, hurry up already!!

    ReplyDelete