Friday, December 3, 2010

Better Late Then Never




How blue are his eyes
Love how brown his eyes are





He gets so embrassed talking about girls


Landon wanted to do a serious one

So this picture's should of been posted the beginning of October. The picture's where taken for Jaron and Landon's eighth birthday and Austin's eleventh birthday. I also had some picture's taken with Maya in the picture to give a picture of his kids with his dog for his birthday. I really loved how great the picture's turned out and it amazes me how much they have changed from last year. To see the difference look at the big family picture posted at the top of our blog and you can see the difference. Getting picture's taken with Maya was quite the chore. First of all Sean had her leash in his truck so I had to use this cable thing which really hurt when she would tug on the leash because she was trying to run and play with the other dogs. When it was Maya's turn to be in the picture it was difficult to get her to look at the camera because she wanted to play with the boys. After a couple of hours having the picture's taken at a lake around daybreak we ended up with some good ones.

3 comments:

  1. Geez Aud! Seriously you have one of the best lookin families I've ever seen. Lucky girl you are!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of you Holly and I think the same of your family.

    ReplyDelete