Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good Bye Car

We decided since I was going to get a new vehicle in the spring of 2011 that we should just go ahead and put my car up for sale now. The reason for decided now we didn't want to risk anything happening to my car that would bring the value down. Since we already had three cars it made since just to go ahead with it. We put my car up for sale Sunday evening and by Monday morning it was sold. We had four our people in line to purchase if the first person didn't go thru with it. I can not believe how fast it sold and we even had it listed the same as the other cars, but we where told that our car was so clean and that is why they wanted ours. I was sad to see my car go because it was the car that we brought Jaron and Landon home in from the hospital. For now I am going to be driving Sean's car and he is driving his truck. Hope the new owners enjoy it just as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment