Tuesday, October 13, 2009

OCTOBER BIRTHDAY'S

Happy Birthday Landon, Jaron, Sean and Austin
Proof Landon hits with his eye's closed

Jaron's big hit

Austin played pitcher
Sean the big home run hitter


Love these boys
The kids



I decided this year instead of having individual birthday parties all of the boys were going to have a joint birthday party together. Since they are all interested in baseball this year we decided the theme was going to be BASEBALL. We decided to have the party with family and close friends and since we have some many I decided it needed to be at the park. It is a good thing since we had drinks spilled and cake everywhere. We supplied hot dogs, chips and drinks. After the lunch we had everyone join in and had a baseball game. It was alot of fun and had many laughs. Afterwards we decided we should sing Happy Birthday and pass out the cupcakes which I had made into baseball's. I wish we would of waited until after presents to do the cupcakes since the frosting turned everyone's mouth green. Considering that the weather was not very warm we all had a wonderful time and we are thankful for all of our families and friends. Happy 7th Birthday Jaron and Landon. Happy 10th Birthday Austin. Happy 33rd Birthday Sean!!

1 comment:

  1. That green font is hard to read, FYI. I love your new picture, where did you get that done? Looks like the party was a hit, they always are though righ?!

    ReplyDelete